Nathalie's tango scene


WEEKLY SCHEDULE 2024

MONDAYS:
  • 8.00pm: Intermedios / Avanzados. With partners.

TUESDAYS:
  • 7.00pm: All ladies Tangocise – exercise class with a Tango twist. Starting soon!
  • 8.00pm: Principiantes / Early Intermedios

WEDNESDAYS:
  • 7.00pm: Primeros Pasos 1
  • 8.00pm: Primeros Pasos 2

SATURDAYS:
  • 9.00pm: Milonga (milongas are held regularly but double-check with the calendar on the right)

OTHER DAYS:
Nathalie is available by appointment for individual or small group private lessons of all levels, and for wedding dance preparation. Write to nathalie@tangomalta.org or phone on 79287755.

Jun 24, 2023

June 24th milonga with DJ Holger

Hi everyone it is good to be back. Looking forward to see everyone again. Milonga starts at 9 pm till 12.15am DJ Holger with 25 % nuevo or alternative but the rest 75% traditinal music. Entrance is 5 euro There will be a bar

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.